19 May 2013

Oops Eva Longoria, we didn´t expect this from you!

Usually, this kind of misshap happens to young aspiring celebrities or maybe some older actresses desperate to make the buzz around them. Although Eva´s career is not exactly thriving - and especially since her show Desperate Housewives has ceased, she didn´t seem the kind of person who needs such a stunt to be talked about.
Thing is, I find it disturbing to think this has been orchastrated when, a few minutes later, Eva has to stand next to very classy lady Jane Fonda! (I call her a lady as I believe she is one)
One can not see clearly whether or not she´s bares it underneath but... the mystery remains.
However, it is a bit of a disappointment to me as the doubt subsists about the underwear´s existence.
I thought she was one that had a bit of decency despite being a B or C list actress...


No comments: