5 March 2013

Stop under the name of Love ... for Fashion




It is fashion weeks folks! And New York, London, Paris and Milan can witness crowds of fashionistas who can be noticed with demure and/or  incredibly remarkable looks, some of them difficult to even be qualified.
In my books, akward is not necessarily bad, however, when it is different without a sense of aesthetics, it is just falling into the "weird" category.

This season, one of the awards would go with Michelle Elie. This woman - probably unknown to most of us -  has done eveything in fashion, from Model to stylist. Her profession of late is Jewellery designer and, in the weirdness, she doesn´t disappoint.
In terms of PR, this could be a strategy that works well and it turns out that she even got me to write about her... However, 
Well, while I am at it, I might as well introduce some not so subtle designs of her jewellery and bags collection called PRIM


Is it strange that, just as her outfit, I don´t really get her designs? But maybe it is just me...

No comments: