18 December 2011

What to wear in Gstaad

Ski holiday don´t come up cheap but one shouldn´t make any  sartorial sacrifice on the pist. 
My Swedish husband - who does know one thing or two about protecting oneself against the cold - taught me that one could easily stand the extreme temperatures would one be naked but the feet and the back of the neck well heated.
While stylish options for the neck are easy, finding stylish footwear is a trickier issue.
After some research, I found ski boots that  accompany me to Gstaad: the Troll by Stuart Weitzman.

Their platform will protect from the snow, they are functional but their design is appealing. It adopts the traditional and retro style of traditional alpine footwear with the cross laces yet in a very modern form.
The little fur at the top is just a delish. The boots conveniently close in the back by a long zip!

One can find this little treasure on www.the-temple.com for 475€
They are so comfortable, cosy and warm, I think I will sleep - ...naked... - in them...

No comments: