13 January 2007

STYLISH MEN SHOULD NOT WEAR JEANS

It is a common belief that jeans epitomize casual chic. Jeans however should never be thrown on casually and carelessly. Too often do I see on my usual Sunday brunch spots men sport jeans as a week-end uniform which render Jeans too boring.

Therefore jeans can often be considered a sign of style slovenliness as there are more and more opportunities for men in terms of clothing.

If Italians are the masters in the art of looking sport chic, anybody with little will can achieve a personalised casual yet stylish look, starting by banning jeans from any social appearances in town.


My suggestions

Why not try instead:
  • 20s style Flannel trousers
  • Large Trousers ( Armani)







  • Hugo Boss dart sided trousers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my levis but they shure aren't stylish that is for sure...